Terms & Conditions for Swag Giveaways
Semrush Swag Store Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to residents in the United States, European Union and Latin America. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age. Employees, officers, and directors, and the immediate family members (i.e. spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members (whether or not related) of such individuals of the Semrush (as described hereinafter), and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates are not eligible to participate in the Contest. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW, OR WHERE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Semrush may disqualify any participant of the Contest on its sole discretion.
Each week during the period from July 18, 2022 (07:00 EST) to August 19, 2022 (10:00 EST) (the “Contest Period”) Semrush will post in Semrush’s Twitter and/or Instagram, and/or LinkedIn accounts an announcement of a weekly Contest and Contest guidelines. The Contest periods are:
- First week – from July 18, 2022 (09:00 EST) to July 22, 2022 (09:00 EST) (“First Week”)
- Second week – July 25, 2022 (09:00 EST) to July 29, 2022 (09:00 EST) (“Second Week”)
- Third week - August 1, 2022 (09:00 EST) to August 5, 2022 (09:00 EST) (“Third Week”)
HOW TO ENTER:
- First Week: to leave one or more comments under the Semrush post in Twitter and/or Instagram announcing the First Week Contest, with a creative idea for the next item for Semrush Swag Store;
- Second Week: to leave one or more comments under the Semrush post on Twitter announcing the Second Week Contest, with a creative idea for the phrase to put on a Hoodie from Semrush Swag Store;
- Third Week: to create and post during the Third Week one or more posts in your Twitter/LinkedIn and/or Instagram account with a funny roast of Semrush and tag it with #SemrushSwag.
Winners will be selected by Semrush as follows, during the:
- First Week: Two (2) winners. On or about July 22, 2022 Semrush will select one comment on Twitter and one comment on Instagram among all comments made under the relevant Semrush publication during the First Week, which contain, according to Semrush, the most creative and funniest ideas or our next item for Semrush Swag Store, Winners may be publicly announced on Twitter and/or Instagram accordingly;
- Second Week: Ten (10) winners. On or about July 29, 2022 Semrush will select ten (10) comments on Twitter, which are, according to Semrush, the most creative and funniest among all other comments. Winners may be publicly announced on Twitter;
- Third Week: Fifteen (15) winners. On or about August 5, 2022 Semrush will select fifteen (15) comments (five (5) comments on each of Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn), which, according to Semrush, are the most creative and funniest, Winners may be publicly announced on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn accordingly;
Semrush must be able to contact the winner via direct message via their social media platform account. . The winner selection will be conducted by Semrush, and all decisions are final. If a winner does not respond to notification within one (1) week, or does not provide Semrush with an information for the prize delivery within one (1) week, or is not present when prize delivery is attempted, such prize will be forfeited, and Semrush may award the prize to the alternatively selected winner.
- First Week: Each winner of the First Week will receive a promo code for an order in Semrush Swag Store of up to $100 USD (including applicable taxes). If an order amount exceeds $100 USD, the excess amount shall be paid by a winner. Delivery costs will be covered by Semrush, and may take 45 (forty five) working days or more depending on the location of a winner.
- Second Week: Each winner of the Second Week will receive a promocode for 1 (one) Semrush hoodie from Semrush Swag Store. Delivery costs will be covered by Semrush, and may take around 45 (forty five) working days or more depending on the location of a winner.
- Third Week: Each Winner of the Third Week will receive a promocode for an order in Semrush Swag Store of up to $100 USD (including applicable taxes). If an order amount exceeds $100 USD, the excess amount shall be paid by a winner. Delivery costs will be covered by Semrush, and may take around 45 (forty five) working days or more depending on the location of a winner.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries submitted per Contest period. No cash or other prize substitution permitted. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Semrush reserves the right to substitute the prize at equal or lesser value at its sole discretion.
CONDITIONS: Semrush reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest (or portion thereof). All federal, state and local taxes on prize and any expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Should a dispute arise regarding the identity of the claimant, Semrush reserves the sole right to determine the eligible party. By entering, you waive all rights to bring (and covenants not to bring) any claim against Semrush or any others associated with this Contest. You further agree to release and hold harmless Semrush from any and all liability arising from their participation in the Contest, or Semrush’s use of any entry information as described herein, including but not limited to, waiving all rights to any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Semrush shall not be liable for losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in this Contest, including any losses or damages that may arise from receipt of the prize awarded hereunder, and including any losses or damages that may arise from the shipping of the gifts through third party companies.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
PUBLICITY AND RELEASE: As a condition of entry into the Contest, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each winner by accepting a prize grants to Semrush, all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Contest entrant’s name, city, state, place of work, biographical material, published comments and posts for a purpose to participate in the Contest (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, or approval of the winner.
OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS LIST: For notification of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: 800 Boylston Street, Suite 2475, Boston, MA, 02199 USA. Requests for winners' lists must be received within one month after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
Semrush: SEMRUSH, Inc. 800 Boylston Street, Suite 2475, Boston, MA, 02199 USA.